Get free digestable health tips to create a healthy, happy life!

Almond Oil for Skin and Hair

Could there be a one ingredient skin care product that does it all? The answer might be yes. Almond oil has been the best kept secret to sooth dry skin, grow thick long hair and strong nails, get rid of the dark circles around the eyes and even prevent stretch marks!

100% pure sweet almond oil is loaded with essential vitamins for beauty, such as A, D and E. Making it ideal not only as a hair and skin care product but also to treat skin disorders. Almond oil does not have a greasy effect and it is not pore clogging, absorbing quickly into your skin. There are a variety of ways to use it to moisturize, soften, smooth and even the skin. These are some of the helpful uses of this nature’s gift:

Facial Moisturizer

Almond oil can be used for rough, flaky or dry skin as a daily moisturizer. After a thorough cleansing, apply one or two drops of almond oil on each side of your skin. Wet your clean hands with warm water and massage the oil on your face in upward strokes. Include the area around the eyes, gently patting. Allow the oil to settle. Once your face is dry, you can apply makeup, or leave your skin with the layer of protection from the almond oil. Applying daily will result in a much softer and smoother skin.

Eye “Cream” Miracle

Almond oil’s anti-aging properties include, preventing and moisturizing those pesky fine lines and crow’s-feet, as well as reducing dark circles and puffy eyes – my favorite feature. Apply one or two drops of almond oil around your eyes. Gently pat it underneath the eyes using your ring finger. This is ideal before bed. Leave behind those expensive night eye creams and use almond oil.

Hair Serum

The vitamins in almond oil promote hair growth and strength, smoother ends, less frizz and more shine. Massaging the scalp with almond oil relieves dry and itchy scalp conditions, and also slows down hair loss. Use about a teaspoon-sized amount and rub it into your hair, massaging your scalp in a circular motion for a couple of minutes. Cover your scalp with a plastic wrap and place a towel around the wrap. Allow the oil to absorb for a couple of hours (ideally you would leave it up to 8 hours). Shampoo and rinse. Apply once or twice a week.

Stretch Marks Therapy

The emollient qualities of almond oil will strengthen and nourish the skin, creating a natural resistance to tearing. When massaging with almond oil, blood circulation is promoted, preventing stretch marks. Pour a small amount of oil into your hands and rub them together to warm the oil. Apply the oil in the part of the body you’d like to work on. Use your hands or a massage brush and rub in gentle circular motions for several minutes. This is ideal after a bath to retain moisture. For better results apply twice a day.

Because of the many amazing health benefits of almond oil, it can be used on a daily basis. However, there are some things to consider before starting to use it. As with nut allergies, almond oil can react on your skin if you are allergic to any type of nut. I would suggest that you test it on your skin, applying a small amount, either on your wrist or your ankle.

Unlike commercial skin care product, almond oil can go bad, which is a good thing because it means that it is natural. So keep it refrigerated or in a dark and cool place.

As you can see, almond oil is an amazing natural product. Start using it on your face and your hair and see the results when used on a regular basis. You’ll notice the difference, and others will too ;)

xoxo

Ready for some healthy living advice that rocks? Sign up for updates, it's totally FREE!

1. Aniket says:

i do not take supplements. i know i sholud, but i know i will not take it consistently. i have issues taking things i have to take daily, so i know i would forget to do this ;)castor oil is an oil made from castor beans. it is a barrier agent and protective medium against harsh conditions. it has omega-9 fatty acids – moisturize hair. there are claims that it helps make hair grow. it helps hide the appearance of split ends.many people use jamaican black unrefined castor oil, but i used organic refined. i chose organic because the “regular” refining process uses harsh chemicals. i got mine from mountainroseherbs.com.you can find tons of information by googling “castor oil for hair”.

2. i have used almond oil only 2 days now i have black dark circles under my eyes i have noticed a difference i cant stop looking my self on mirror. i have not experienced any reactions so i hope my face will be looking well soon. Thank you for the advice i will keep in touch with you guys

3. Nisha Reyna says:

I very much agree. I’ve been using almond oil for a long time now. Seriously I stand by this. My skin feels very soft and has a radiant glow

4. JoAnn says:

Where do you purchase the almond oil??
    Brand name???

• Cinthia says: (Author)

Hi JoAnn, the best brand out there according to EWG’s Skin Database is Dancing Dingo’s 100% Pure Sweet Almond Oil. But there are also other good brands that you can find at Amazon or at health food stores, such as Now Foods Sweet Almond Oil or Aura Cacia Organic Sweet Almond Oil.

5. fahmida says:

i want long hair,so is almond oil is the good option??or what would i do to get a long hair??

6. Sonia says:

Can I used it on my 2 1/2 year old daughters hair.. She has a very dry and flakey scalp

• Cinthia says: (Author)

Hi Sonia! yes, almond oil is an excellent choice for use on babies because it is naturally rich in emollients and pure enough for sensitive baby skin. It is light on the skin and contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, good for smooth skin and prevent irritation. I would just suggest that you rub a bit on one foot to check for any allergic reaction before trying to apply on the whole body, and make sure to use organic 100% pure almond oil, such as Nature Baby’s almond oil. Here’s a link http://bit.ly/1gqsQEj. Hope this helps : )

7. nyasha yaya says:

can u also use it on black peoples hair & be as effective?

8. Misha Karambiam says:

I have problems with my lips as they’re turning dark and I’ve tried some lip glosses and other remedies with no results. I heard that almond oil is good for lips. Can u recommend any good brand of almond oil for getting back the sheen to my lips?
    Thanks.

9. Gp says:

Hey, I have checked in amazon and the one i choose is called “Aura Cacia Oil Skincare, Sweet Almond”. But can i also apply this for my hair?

• Cinthia says: (Author)

Yes, you can apply it on your hair. I normally apply it after the shower starting on the ends and massaging up toward the scalp. I suggest that you use just a small amount, otherwise your hair will look oily. Depending on the size of your hair, you’d want to apply a drop the size of a dime on long hair and half of that on medium/short size hair. A little drop goes a long way!

10. Ramna says:

my hair are very weak n silky and they grow very slowly n fall regularly, should i apply almond oil?

• Cinthia says: (Author)

Absolutely, Ramna! Especially is your hair is weak, since the properties of almond oil help your hair get stronger and thicker. Almond oil also facilitates hair growth and controls hair breakage.

11. Shebz says:

Can I use almond oil on my 7 month baby girl as a daily moisturiser? Also on her hair?

• Cinthia says: (Author)

Shebz, almond oil is an excellent choice for use on babies because it is naturally rich in emollients and pure enough for sensitive baby skin. It is light on the skin and contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E, good for smooth skin and prevent irritation. I would just suggest that you rub a bit on one foot to check for any allergic reaction before trying to apply on the whole body, and make sure to use organic 100% pure almond oil, such as Nature Baby’s almond oil. Here’s a link http://bit.ly/1gqsQEj. Hope this helps!

12. AHMED says:

YES..,Cinthia..,

I have problem with white hair start spreading on the sides of head,,

for this problem, Can I use the almond oil ?

Please tell me solution for this problem.

Thanks.

• Cinthia says: (Author)

Ahmed, the use of Indian gooseberry is the foremost among home remedies found beneficial to prevent or treat gray hair. You can make a combination of 2 tbsp of pure almond oil, 1 tbsp of lemon juice and 1 tbsp gooseberry juice, mix it together and apply to the scalp. Gently massage for a few minutes and leave for about 10-15 minutes before washing your hair. Try this about 2-3 times a week. Hope this helps!

13. nirosha says:

i want long hair? how much time it take to become long hair by using almond oil…..

• Cinthia says: (Author)

Hi nirosha, your hair growth will depend on many different factors like your diet, supplementation, etc, so it’s hard to say for sure how long it’s going to take in terms of time. Applying almond oil will help your hair grow faster because it makes it stronger and it replenishes the natural oils that your hair tends to lose with the chemicals in most hair products (shampoos, conditioners, etc). The best way to know how fast it will grow is to try it!

14. Anna says:

Last night I used almond oil for the first time. I applied it with my hair wet, wrapped it up, and used a hot towel. This morning i washed my hair. I combed it with a wide tooth comb. Allowed my hair to dry. ( trying not to touch my hair while it dried ) Once dry it was soft, still a lil course thou. The issue i have is that it became frizzier than normal but, a soft frizz. I have read reviews that using it the first time you would see a difference especially with frizz. Yes it was a little soft but however other products i have used do make it soft as well. I have very thick curly kind of wavy frizzy long hair. Did I apply it wrong? Did I not use enough? Or am I going to be just one of those women who will have to wait over time to see a difference? I used the Now brand. 100% pure Sweet Almond Oil.

Hi Anna,
      There’s no way to go wrong with almond oil. The results you’ll see do depend on a ton of factors though. If your hair is damaged, colored or has little natural moisture, the results will take longer than normal. Yes, there are many products that can make your hair soft, but are they chemically produced? The advantage of almond oil is that it is an all natural product extracted from almonds, the pure organic kind has no additives and fillers, which in the long run is much better/healthier for your hair.

15. Caro says:

Hi Cinthia,

Is there a difference between Almond oil and sweet Almond Oil? if yes which one should I be using?

• Cinthia says: (Author)

Hi Caro, sweet almonds are the source of almond oil. Sweet almond oil is used as a carrier oil and as a base for skin lotions. Unlike bitter almonds which produce amaretto and cooking oil. The oil you want to use for hair and skin is sweet almond oil :)

16. krishu says:

After using almond oil which shampoo can i use???

• Cinthia says: (Author)

krishu, you can just use your regular shampoo to wash off almond oil. I personally use sulfate-free shampoo, because it’s gentler on your hair, without the harsh detergents that can strip away its natural moisture.

17. Precious says:

Pls am from Nigeria in what brand can i get almond oil,i seriously need it.tank u

• Cinthia says: (Author)

Hi Precious, I’m not sure what brands there are in Nigeria. But if you can find something that is organic, that’s the best kind. The brands that I recommend are Dancing Dingo’s 100% Pure Sweet Almond Oil, Aura Cacia Organic Sweet Almond Oil or Now Foods Sweet Almond Oil.

18. Diana says:

I am in my fifties and have always had dark circles (even as a child) which got darker as I got older. I have always used Vaseline to remove my eye makeup until recently when I found myself with an empty jar. Then I remembered I had a bottle of sweet almond oil which I had never used, and used it. The next morning I was amazed to see that my dark circles were much, much lighter and the skin around my eyes seemed “plumped”. Needless to say now I use it everyday, not only to remove eye makeup, but as a base moisturizer mixed with a few drops of warm water and my skin looks FABULOUS. I love sweet almond oil! I only wish it had a firming effect.

• Cinthia says: (Author)

Success story! Diana, I’ve dealt with dark circles since I was a child too. Having a good night sleep helps but nothing has helped more than almond oil has. Glad to hear it has worked for you too! :)

19. dolly says:

i hav weak hair n hairfall.but mine is an oily scalpn skin if so which brand? .can i use almond oil for my hair n dark circles ? i use loreal instant clear shampoo for d dandruf i hav ,brougnt 4m naturals saloon

• Cinthia says: (Author)

Hi dolly, try using almond oil only on the ends and avoid using it on the scalp if it’s too oily for your hair type. Aura Cacia Organic Sweet Almond Oil is a great brand.

20. Reina says:

I have stretch marks like crazy on my belly, is almond oil any good for it ?

• Cinthia says: (Author)

Hi Reina, if your stretch marks are new, applying almond oil on a daily basis will help reduce the look of them because its enzymes are great to soften and smooth your skin, plus the regular massage improves circulation – an important factor in preventing stretch marks. However, if they are old marks (the kind that are more of a white tone than a pink/purplish color), it might be more difficult to see the results. In my experience, almond oil works great at preventing rather than fixing current stretch marks, but I would still use it to massage the belly and keep the skin hydrated and less likely to develop more permanent stretch marks.

21. Ronnie says:

Can almond oil be added to a baby shampoo?Like a two in one shampoo and conditioner if so how much oil to a medium bottle of shampoo?.

• Cinthia says: (Author)

Ronnie, in my experience almond oil works better alone, undiluted and mostly warm. But I’m sure you can experiment and let us know :). I would add a few teaspoons (3-4) to start, for a medium size bottle and shake it really well before using it. Hope this helps!

22. khezan says:

Hi Cinthia, its a very informative article but now I am confused between almond and walnut oil which also has similar benefits for hair and skin. Please suggest which is better of the two.

• Cinthia says: (Author)

Hi Khezan, I haven’t personally tried walnut oil so I can’t really say which one is better because I don’t have a point of comparison. I’m sure the properties of walnut oil are pretty great considering that walnuts are high in minerals and omega-3s. If you’ve already tried almond oil and want to try something new, I would go for the walnut oil and compare for myself. Best!

• sumanth says:

my scalp is very sensitive and hairfall problem is high can i use almound oil if yes how many drops

23. karina says:

Can I use any kind of sweet almond oil or any kind of almond oil for my hair and skin im really intrested in my hair growing I’ve never had long hair always wanted it my hair is damaged :\ looking to repair!

24. sash says:

hi cynthia,
    I have bottle of almond oil which I bought from a local cosmetic store but which doesn’t specify sweet or bitter almond oil.. how can I differentiate? there’s no brand name on the bottle but the product is imported from the uae and made in spain… plz help!!

• Cinthia says: (Author)

Hi Sash, if the bottle just says “almond oil”, you can sometimes tell the difference by the following indicators. Carrier oils (like sweet almond oil) are not potent and are used for a wide variety of functions so they normally come in plastic, larger bottles of 60 ml (2 0z) at the very smallest. On the other hand, essential oils (like bitter almond oil) are highly potent so you only ever need a few drops at a time. They degrade and evaporate rapidly when exposed to light, plus they are too strong for plastic bottles so they’re normally sold in small dark glass bottles. With that said, try as much as possible to buy only the one that’s labeled as sweet almond oil, preferably organic, to be safe!

25. Prathap says:

Hi cinthia ,
    I am Prathap from Kurnool now living in hyderabad for 5 years.Before i came to the hyderabad i have a thick and black hair when i came to hyderabad my hair started falling regularly,my hair only falling on top my scalp but not falling sides of my scalp.so please give complete instructions to me about almond oil.
    1.Which type of almond oil should i use.
    2.How to use it on my scalp
    3.How far should i leave my hair without washing it after appying oil.
    4.How many times should apply in a day.

• Cinthia says: (Author)

Hi Prathap, there a two was I use sweet almond oil for my hair.
      1. To treat when it’s dry. I use about a tablespoon (my hair is long, so give and take depending on the length of your hair) and massage it on my scalp for about 1-2 minutes. Massage with care, using long strokes. Here you might like to say an affirmation, like “I have beautiful, long and strong hair”. That’s totally optional, but I like to treat my hair just like any part of my body, with loving care :). After you massage your hair, tie it in a loose bun -some people like to cover their hair with a shower cap- and leave the oil on for about 15 minutes. Then rinse and wash as normal. Do this once or twice a week.
      2. To maintain healthy hair. Apply about a dime size of almond oil on damp hair, right after you shower. Start at the ends and them move up toward the scalp. Do this every time you wash your hair.

26. manumol says:

i wanted a skin and hair specific almond oil.but i bought almond oil brand “well’s almond oil” that have no additional information whether it is sweet or bitter.i tried tasting it.but it is tasteless.it is a spanish product .i bought it from saqer al madina supermarket.iam confused it is usable for skin and hait.please help me

27. ercsike says:

Hello I was just wondering I have a oily hair can I still use almond oil on it for hair growth ?will it be more oily ? If I only apply to the end would it still help growing ? I was also wondering if it would help acne scars ?thank u

• Cinthia says: (Author)

Contrary to popular believe, almond oil is not greasy. With its high levels of fatty acids, almond oil has been used to treat acne because these fatty acids dissolve acne-causing substances such as sebum – a fatty substance from the sebaceous glands, which causes acne and clogged pores. As far as using it on oily hair, I would start applying to the ends for one or two weeks and see how your hair reacts.

28. ahsan says:

I have very thin hair. I read about almond oil and started using it daily. On first days it’s effect was positive and I felt new life in hair. But in next few days it’s effect reversed and my hairfall increased alarmingly and also my sleep disturbed. In this blog I have learned that oil should be used once or twice a week. My confidence is badly shattered. Pl. advise me if I should start using it after some days gap.

and why its daily use damages hair.

Hi Ahsan,
      It’s hard to say why your body has reacted that way to almond oil. Do you know if you are allergic to nuts? Some people are severely allergic to most times of nuts, including almonds, so they have to be conscious of that and test almond oil on their skin (a small part of the body) before they continue a routine with it. I would stop using it completely until the symptoms subside and then try it again, using it just only a week as a maintenance type of hair treatment. Tune back in and let us know how that works for you. Best!

29. mohan says:

Hello Mam,

I was having hair loss for many years and so due to my negligence, now my hair density is very low especially in center…..

I didn’t apply oil for last 10yrs or so and was in different places with access to different kinds of water(for which i see result now)….

To my observation i have dandruff and lack of mositure problem(may also have many other which i dont know)……

I started using “”BAJAJ”" almond hair drops oil(is it ok..??) just dys back….

Can i apply it(oil) daily…??

Do i have to wash my hair with shampoo daily or will it be sufficient if i wash it once in 3-4 days(as i heard that frequent hairwash is not good, but since i desperately need to control my hairfall..i m applying oil daily and in bulk quantity).

Is there anything like i have to wash my hair cumpulsorily after 8hrs(or XYhrs) from applying oil..??

And will almond oil help in increasing DENSITY of my hair or Would you like to advice any other better solution..??

And how to select a sulphate free shampoo in market…..??

Though a bit lengthy, i hope it wasn’t irritating.

Thank you..

30. mohan says:

Do i have to heat the oil before applying…??
    What difference does it make (with & without heating)..??

31. Rana says:

Hi
    I just bought an almond oil , and I was wondering if I can use it to lighten up my skin (make it whiter)
    Thanks

32. Amanda says:

Hello,
    I have extremely dry skin, especially in the winter. Do I apply the oil straight to my skin? Do I let it set in overnight? How much do I apply?
    Thanks!

• Cinthia says: (Author)

I’ve been using almond oil as my night “creme”. After cleansing my face, I apply just a tiny amount and gently massage it on my face before going to bed. Unlike other oils, almond oil is not greasy, so it gives you a smooth and light feel. It’s great during the winter, but also year round. You’ll notice the difference in the morning.

33. Afsal says:

is bells almond oil b.p is a sweet type or a bitter one.

34. Kumaran says:

I have a dark patch in my left cheek. If I apply regularly apply almond oil for atleasta month , will it help to get rid of dark patch mark..?
    Thanks in advance..

35. SHAKIR says:

Hi Chinthia,

my neck is very dark, if i will use this oil i will good get result ? if its ok when i will apply oil

36. Nat says:

Hi,
    Just like to know what B.P. stand for and what dose it mean. Thank you

37. farrukh waqas says:

Hi salaam chinthia,

i m leaving in Dubai n the overall atmosphere of uae is not good for hair n skin health. Hairfall is a pretty much common problem here and the main culprit is the hard water of here. I have very weak n dry hairs n my hairs grow very slowly. I feel lyke my hairs get stop growing after a certain length n den start to fallout heavily.. U will get shock to hear dis dat i havent done a single hair cutt in last eight years. The only hair cutt i do is to shave my head after every 3 to 4 months…. I have started to take perfectil suppliment now and the result is quite satisfactory. I just wanna know which type of shampoo n conditioner shoud i use which is good for dandruff n dry scalp n hairs. Kindly suggest me the brand name. N yup can i use almond oil on daily basis n what else can i do to protect my remaing hairs. :-(
    waiting for ur complete guidence….

38. ruzana says:

hi,
    i’m so inspired from all of you.i’hv also bought a almond oil natural,brand name vittoria verde,ingridents is prunus amygdalus dulcis oil 99%, 0%color,conservanti,perfume,siliconi,sodium laureth sulfate.in the label of bottle is said “almond oil natural for BODY”
    now please suggest me should i use it for my HAIR?i’m really confused.please,reply.
    thanks!

39. dadar says:

When do u apply the almond oil after taking a bath right also u apply it when your hair is dry are wet please answer fast!

• Cinthia says: (Author)

Apply it, preferably, wet after showering. And use just a small amount, like the size of a dime. Or depending on the length of your hair, if it’s shorter, a lesser amount.

40. helen says:

Hello, Cynthia am African American and I have acne scars will almond oil help fade those scars are can you recommend something.. thanks so much

• Cinthia says: (Author)

Hi Helen, in my experience almond oil do help fade acne scars if you’re consistent with it. However, I’ve heard a combination of lemon, honey, egg whites and yogurt are great to help reduce acne scars.

41. shanil says:

hiii.,……. i have dry skin so that theid s enough dandruff and hair fall… I tried lot in order ro reduce hairfall… Once i brought almond oil which s named as well’s almond oil from well’s healthcare made from spain.. Bt it is not sweat and bitter. No taste.. And packed in a 70ml glass bottle… I dont know its good or bad… Can u plzzz help me … Hope ths will help to reduce hairfall and make skin smooth… So plzzzz

• Cinthia says: (Author)

I haven’t heard much about almond oil helping with prevent hairfall, but it can certainly make your skin smooth. Well’s almond oil is a good brand for both skin and hair, as far as I know.

42. gara dadar says:

Thanks a lot

43. Jessica says:

Do think the Almond Oil by Jafra is good? I’m guessing that it is the sweet instead of the bitter. Help please!

• Cinthia says: (Author)

I believe the Jafra almond oil has a strong fragrance and thus I wouldn’t recommend it, personally. There are way too many products out there that contain artificial fragrances, so adding one more is too much for your skin. Fragrance testing by advocacy organizations has revealed the average fragrance product has 14 secret chemicals not listed on the label. Better known components of fragrance, including phthalates and DEP, are hormone disruptors. Other chemicals are sensitizers, which may set off allergic reactions. Just something to consider when choosing almond oil.

44. Jessica says:

Cinthia,
    I have actually been using Jafra’s Almond Oil for a while now. Should I be worried? I have two bottles left and I was hoping to finish them before having to buy one of the other almond oil products that you mentioned. I mainly use it to have my skin smooth and because I heard that they, in fact, reduce stretch marks. I don’t smell a fragrance or perfume on the Jafra oil but it sure smells sweet. Should I change from Jafra to another brand then?

• Cinthia says: (Author)

Jessica, I wouldn’t worry about it for now since you’ve been using it and hasn’t created any reaction on your skin. But I would consider another brand in the future, something fragrance and paraben free. Same thing with other products like lotions, deodorant, etc. Almond oil does prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks though :)

45. Sasha says:

Hello :) i have really thin and short eyelashes and brows.. I read that olive oil and almond oil helps make lashes and brows thick and long….. But i cannot coose one among the two. What wud u suggest? I wud really appreciate ur help.
    Thanks :)

46. shelly says:

my cousins have just told me that they use almond oil on their three standard poodles coats, they say it softens and smells lovely, conditions. im considering buying some because as a groomer thinking it will be nice for other dogs as well. would you recommend for this use and how often, also can you recommend a lighter (spray) version.
    many thanks ,
    ps will certainly try on myself having read thia site.

47. Matty says:

I have long, dry and curly hair, also I have really dry skin, especially in the winter. Will almond oil help with both of these problems?

48. Un Mittag says:

Good blog, are you on some sort of other social media internet sites, would be ideal to get hooked up.

49. Winnie says:

Hi, i just bought sweet almond oil from International Collection. Is this brand ok for face, hair body?

50. Mel Stevens says:

I recommend pro naturals argan oil for the hair!

51. kumar says:

Hi
    I have dry and oily facial skin and also little bit of sun burn and my skin has turned a bit red compared to other parts of body, and i feel mild burning sensations on face even if i apply sandal and i do have some dandruff and hair fall problem .. Does almond oil help me to get soft, fair and moist skin if yes which brand to use please recommend.
    Thanks in advance..

52. Bonita says:

Now I’m so confused! I heard coconut oil is great for skin and hair what is your opinion? I eat almonds will this help me better. Cual me recomiendas y porque? Gracias

53. fiza says:

hi
    i have just bought this brand of almond oil
    there is not much information on the tin but “purified almond oil”
    it is light pale in color (nearly transparent) and has no fragrance
    i just wanted to ask has anyone tried this brand and could this particular brand be used on face and hair
    i’d appreciate your respond as my skin is a mess right now (dry)

54. Surbhi says:

Hi..
    I was wondering is it fine if I use Rogan Badam Shirin for mah dark circles and face moisturizer?
    Thank you for such a great and useful article.

55. afs says:

cinthia plz tell me which sweet almond oil is best in this for hair and acne star skin
    dancing dingo’s or aura cacia
    plz tell me which is more best brand in this
    i want to purchase one best oil in this for my skin and hair

• Cinthia says: (Author)

Either one works well for acne and/or hair. Aura cacia is easier to find, but both are really wonderful and organic. Take your pick :)

Express yourself!

Share your thoughts! I'd love to hear what you have to say.